Changing the colour of a user in the calendar is simple. Follow these steps. You must be an administrator to carry out this change.
1. Click on Configuration > Agency Details in the left-hand menu
2. Click the pencil icon next to the user you wish to edit
3. Click anywhere in the Calendar Colour input box
4. The colour picker appears. Follow the steps on the image below:
1. Step 1. Drag the circle to the required area in the colour palette
2. Step 2. Slide the colour tone arrows up and down as required
(repeat steps 1 and 2 until the required colour is in the preview tile, above the RGB input boxes
3. Step 3. Click the confirmation box in the bottom right of the colour picker.
This inserts the HEX code for the required color into the input box and will be picked up by the system. Alternatively, you can enter this code manually. Note that you should omit the # that’s usually found at the beginning of HEX codes.