|Web Application||1.33.0||26th Apr 2022|
|Client Login||2.8.1||26th Apr 2022|
|Outlook Plugin||188.8.131.52||15th Apr 2021|
|Outlook Plugin API||1.0.2||26th Oct 2021|
BDP 1.33.0 Release Notes – Released 26th Apr 2022
- BDP-2108; BDP-2109: Fixed incorrectly showing ESPC and Rightmove statistics
- BDP-2127: Fixed the label Seller Details
- BDP-2173; BDP-1890; BDP-1891: Added Virtual Tour link to Real Time and BLM feeds
- BDP-2115: Changed information on contact us page
- BDP-2132: Media widget changes:
- Removed Virtual Tour Available checkbox
- Renamed Virtual Tour field to 360° Virtual Tour
- BDP-2156: Real-time feeds fixes and improvements.
Other internal fixes and improvements were included.
BDP 1.32.3 Release Notes – Released 13th Apr 2022
- BDP-2176: Fixed incorrectly showing start and end times for Open Viewings.
BDP 1.32.2 Release Notes – Released 28th Feb 2022
- BDP-2143;BDP-2142;BDP-2149;BDP-2150;BDP-2137: Real-time feeds fixes and improvements.
- BDP-2144;BDP-2148: Internal improvements.
BDP 1.32.1 Release Notes – Released 15th Feb 2022
- BDP-2140: Fix Booking Calendar’s Viewing Appointment Accepted rule.
BDP 1.32.0 Release Notes – Released 14th Feb 2022
- BDP-1964: Implemented real-time feeds for Zoopla. Changes to a property will now be sent instantly.
BDP 1.31.3 Release Notes – Released 2nd Feb 2022
- BDP-1983: Fixed the attachments order in the Email Contact (@ icon) form.
- BDP-2033: Fixed an issue preventing triggering business rules for Closing Date Amended, Viewing Time Changed and Valuation Time Changed events after being dragged in the Calendar widget.
- BDP-2055: Fixed an issue where the End Date & Time field was not getting populated when editing an open viewing.
- BDP-2056: Fixed the Save and Confirm button not triggering business rule when editing an open viewing.
- BDP-2057: Fixed the text of the confirm icon’s tooltip, for open viewings.
- BDP-2058: Fixed the Property Offer Type Change event. It will now correctly trigger the business rule.
- BDP-2067: Fixed the Block for Past Events business rule setting, for open viewings.
- BDP-1973: Removed icons from Owner Details widget:
- Save notes, View Contact and Email Owner – when no seller is assigned to a property.
- Add seller and Edit contact – when a seller is assigned to a property. Edit Contact will remain available for firms having LifeQuay integration enabled.
- BDP-2016: Updated the Offers and Note of Interest widget. It will now show all offers and note of interests for an applicant instead of just the last one.
- BDP-2051: Living rooms and Bathrooms dropdown menus will now show up to 12 rooms instead of ‘6+’.
- BDP-1978;BDP-2052;BDP-2053 – Offer interaction improvements:
- Firms can now un-reject and un-withdraw offers.
- Firms will no longer be able to accept rejected or withdrawn offers, or if the applicant was marked as not interested.
- Accepting an offer will now update Date of Entry, Sold Price and Date Offer Accepted fields in Selling Details widget.
- Un-accepting an offer will now clear the Date of Entry, Sold Price and Date Offer Accepted fields from Selling Details widget.
- Updating Date of Entry, Sold price or Date Offer Accepted fields in Selling Details widget will now update the accepted offer…
- … Respectively, updating the accepted offer will also update the fields in the Selling Details widget.
BDP 1.31.2 Release Notes – Released 17th Jan 2022
- BDP-2045: Web Link now will be populated on property creation. It will use the value from Configuration / Domain Details / Details Page URL.
Other internal fixes and improvements were included.
BDP 1.31.1 Release Notes – Released 11th Jan 2022
- BDP-2089: Fixed an issue preventing emails with attachments to not include the attachments.
BDP 1.31.0 Release Notes – Released 10th Jan 2022
- BDP-2049: Fix Viewings widget layout to display Custom Initials when available.
- BDP-2007: Emails that could not reach Mandrill due to server issues are now being tracked. All failed emails will be retried to send every 5 minutes for 1 hour after the first failure. Emails that failed will now appear in the Property Log widget as Error.
- BDP-2047: Buying Search creation form will no longer prepopulate name field to “Save Search”.
- BDP-2050: Other additions to Client Login.
BDP 1.30.0 Release Notes – Released 29th Nov 2021
- BDP-2037: Fixed an issue preventing to add applicants to an Open Viewing.
- BDP-1997: Fixed some error messages returned from ESPC.
- BDP-2030: Fixed the position of the widget when re-ordering. The widget will now always stick to the mouse cursor when dragged.
- BDP-2041: Removed some fields from the API responses.
- BDP-2026: Added Restore button to restore withdrawn Offers and Note of Interests. Added Un-reject button to un-reject Offers.
- BDP-2031: Added URL validation to fields in Movie Details widget.
- BDP-2042: Added new business rule events Applicant added to Open Viewing and Applicant removed from Open Viewing.
- BDP-2048: Added support for delayed/advanced business rules for open viewing-related events.
Other internal fixes and improvements were included.
BDP 1.29.1 Release Notes – Released 27th Oct 2021
- BDP-2035: Reverted BDP-1961.
BDP 1.29.0 Release Notes – Released 26th Oct 2021
- BDP-1932: Fixed an issue causing Property Details widget to break preventing the user to edit it.
- BDP-1571: Fixed an issue causing the images to not appear on the cursor position, when reordering them.
- BDP-1833: Fixed the applicants budget filter.
- BDP-1931: Fixed an issue preventing properties to be properly picked for feed, when a new feeding platform is enabled for a firm.
- BDP-1953: Business rules can now correctly attach Floor plan (JPEG) and EPC Graph to emails.
- BDP-1958: Fixed an issue where BDP tries to pull statistics from ESPC for properties that do not have ESPC ID set.
- BDP-1962: Fixed an issue causing viewing times to not match between BDP and Booking System.
- BDP-1988: Fixed an issue where adding a new user as Standard or Administrator does not save the correct role.
- BDP-2002: Fixed an issue causing applicant duplication when created from an external service. This includes: Booking System, BDP API and Member Portal.
- BDP-2013: Fixed an issue where cancelling a closing date on BDP will not cancel it on Member Portal.
- BDP-1381: Removed an incorrect placeholder from Multi Property Email templates.
- BDP-1897: Added new feeding platform: Net House Prices
- BDP-1961: ESPC firms only: The following fields are now mandatory if the property feeds to ESPC: Price, Price Qualifier, Viewing Details, Website Display Description and SPC District.
- BDP-1993: Improved LifeQuay error messages.
- BDP-1995: Added ESPC Virtual Tour Clicks statistic to Client Login.
- BDP-2011: Security updates.
Other internal fixes and improvements were included.
BDP 1.28.9 Release Notes – Released 7th Oct 2021
- BDP-2019: Fixed an issue that was causing a 500 Internal Server Error.
BDP 1.28.8 Release Notes – Released 6th Oct 2021
- BDP-1904: Database improvements.
BDP 1.28.7 Release Notes – Released 26th Aug 2021
- BDP-2000: Minor fixes to Find Buyers.
BDP 1.28.6 Release Notes – Released 24th Aug 2021
- BDP-1992: The list of applicants returned from Find Buyers is now fixed and complete.
BDP 1.28.5 Release Notes – Released 4th Aug 2021
- BDP-1917: Emails sent by using Order Stickers, Order New For Sale Board, Re-order For Sale Board and For Sale Board Removed are now properly formatted.
- BDP-1918: The inner sections of Enquiries, Viewings and Offers widget now persist the open/closed state individually.
- BDP-1965: The Dropbox integration, for new account registrations, has been disabled due to Dropbox policies. We are working hard to create a new Dropbox integration process. Existing (already linked) accounts are unaffected and can still be used.
BDP 1.28.4 Release Notes – Released 8th Jul 2021
- BDP-1947: Internal improvements.
BDP 1.28.3 Release Notes – Released 6th Jul 2021
- BDP-1832: Fixed an issue that prevents the page from opening when a seller is assigned as viewing agent to a viewing and then unassigned from the property.
- BDP-1898: Fixed an issue causing Booking Calendar’s Set Viewing Availability button to sometimes open in a new tab.
- BDP-1910: Fixed an issue where the confirmed viewings counter, on the property result page, does not get updated.
- BDP-1920: Fixed an issue that was causing the Statistics widget and Statistics page in Client Login to show incorrect numbers.
- BDP-1768/1769: Added more filtering options to some firms.
- BDP-1903: Booking Calendar icon, in the Management widget, will now appear red when not configured.
- BDP-1908: Switching Booking Calendar on/off will now be recorded in the Property Log.
- BDP-1912: Property Log widget will now auto-close when the property page is opened or refreshed.
- More internal issues resolved.
BDP 1.28.2 Release Notes – Released 8th Jun 2021
- BDP-1924: Fixed an issue which prevents Purchase Home Report to reach Member Portal when the Management / Local Ref. field contains ampersand (&)
- BDP-1069: Fixed the repeating events feature for the Calendar widget on the Dashboard.
- BDP-1826: Fixed an issue causing business rules to trigger multiple times when the Ok button of the confirmation box is clicked multiple times. This is mostly affecting when confirming or cancelling events such as viewings.
- BDP-1880: Searching properties by Staff will now check against Negotiator, Valuer, Conveyancer, Care Manager, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Administrator and Property Advisor. It used to be: Negotiator, Value and Conveyancer.
- BDP-1725: Viewings in the Client Login will now show full names instead of strictly using Salutation.
- BDP-1839: Viewing Contact dropdown menus will no longer default to a person. The following rules will apply:
- If the firm has only one user with role Viewing Agent there will be no dropdown menu and that user will be selected automatically.
- When multiple users have role of Viewing Agent:
- the Viewing Contact dropdown menu in the Management widget will default to “Select…” (empty) instead of a person.
- the Viewing Contact dropdown menu when creating a viewing will default to “Select…” if no default Viewing Contact was selected in the Management widget. If selected, the dropdown menu will default to that person.
- BDP-1843: LifeQuay: Date of Birth and Gender fields will now show star (*) to mark them as required fields. This only applies when LifeQuay is enabled.
- BDP-1861: Fixed the API authentication to LifeQuay.
- BDP-1844: Searching by Staff on the Viewings / Appointments page will now also check against properties’ Negotiator and Valuer, along with the already existing Viewing Creator and Viewing Agent.
- BDP-1925: Boomin feeds will now run only once a day, at 8pm.
BDP 1.28.1 Release Notes – Released 24th May 2021
- BDP-1922: Fixed Zoopla feeds.
BDP 1.28.0 Release Notes – Released 17th May 2021
- BDP-1821: Added support for Boomin feeds.
BDP 1.27.6 Release Notes – Released 26th Apr 2021
- BDP-1889: Fixed issues caused by Property Set Online not saving action date. The issue affected:
- Business Rules: Delay/Advance field was not taken into consideration causing delayed rules to trigger immediately.
- Market date: Market date not showing up when it is not explicitly set in the Selling Details widget.
BDP 1.27.5 Release Notes – Released 21st Apr 2021
- BDP-1882: Fixed an issue breaking the property page when the Call Reminder widget is open.
BDP 1.27.4 Release Notes – Released 20th Apr 2021
- BDP-1820: Fixed reminder-type of emails for Booking Calendar-related business rules.
- BDP-1830: Booking Calendar-related business rules will now trigger only for the selected branches.
- BDP-1824: Archiving a property will now automatically set it as Offline.
BDP 1.27.3 Release Notes – Released 11th Mar 2021
- BDP-1822: Fixed the multi property email template where the property link to the firm’s website was not working.
- BDP-1841: Fixed Date of Birth field for LifeQuay.
- BDP-1600: Removed the Include unauthorized filter from Contacts search page.
- BDP-1752: Minor updates to some firm-specific settings.
- BDP-1800: Updates to the way BDP sends the selling price to Member Portal.
- BDP-1801: Removed Showroom Snippet due to unusability and introduced a new field called Your Website Snippet.
- BDP-1802: Enquiries can now be created via our API by using the enquiryRequest flag. More information can be found in our documentation.
- BDP-1828: Updates to labels in our Movie Details widget:
- Movie link is now Video
- Movie link 2 is now Virtual Tour
BDP 1.27.2 Release Notes – Released 24th Feb 2021
- BDP-1819: Date of Birth and Gender fields for the sellers’ details will now only be available for LifeQuay users.
BDP 1.27.1 Release Notes – Released 17th Feb 2021
- BDP-1790: Added firm-specific widget setup.
- BDP-1817: Removed Date of Birth and Gender fields due to GDPR.
BDP 1.27.0 Release Notes – Released 16th Feb 2021
- BDP-1755: LifeQuay integration.
BDP 1.26.13 Release Notes – Released 3rd Feb 2021
- BDP-1806: Minor updates.
BDP 1.26.12 Release Notes – Released 22th Jan 2021
- BDP-1785: Fixed Add to Client Login button in Marketing Material widget.
BDP 1.26.11 Release Notes – Released 21th Jan 2021
- BDP-1745: Contacts page loading has been improved.
- BDP-1746: Sorting contacts by Most Recently Active has been significantly improved.
- BDP-1747: The initial property page load has been improved.
BDP 1.26.10 Release Notes – Released 17th Dec 2020
- BDP-1766: Fixed the ESPC HR Importer.
BDP 1.26.9 Release Notes – Released 15th Dec 2020
- BDP-1662: Fixed an issue that revolves around the ESPC Importer.
- BDP-1664: Emails that were not sent will no longer appear in the Property Log widget.
- BDP-1684: In cases where viewings end up with invalid applicants will no longer show blank page. Instead, an “invalid contact” message will appear in red.
- BDP-1687: Fixed an issue that was stopping subsequent tasks to be executed in case of Mandrill failure.
- BDP-1740: Fixed an issue that prevents users to save text containing emoji icons. The text after the emoji will no longer be truncated.
- BDP-1744: Viewings created through the API will now set the viewing contact correctly.
- BDP-1675: Offers and Note of Interests can now subsequently be created from viewings.
BDP 1.26.8 Release Notes – Released 24th Nov 2020
- BDP-1674: Searching by Staff criteria in Appointments/Viewings section is now fixed.
- BDP-1673: The Date&Time and End Date&Time are now blank by default when creating either a viewing or an open viewing.
- BDP-1676: Paper Address field under Property Address widget is now permanently removed.
- BDP-1688: ESPC ID is now getting synchronised every hour instead of once a day.
- BDP-1689: Added Home Report Value and Confirmed viewings statistics on the Property Search page.
- BDP-1715: Updated the phone number fields when creating a new Agency or Solicitor contact. The fields are now named: Mobile, Office phone, Direct dial and Other phone.
- BDP-1716: Updated the order of the phone number fields when creating a new Purchaser contact.
- BDP-1720: BDP is now updating its surveyor lists, daily, via Member Portal.
- BDP-1726: Added an image optimiser.
BDP 1.26.7 Release Notes – Released 10th Nov 2020
- BDP-1496: Added support for Booking Calendar.
BDP 1.26.6 Release Notes – Released 15th Oct 2020
- BDP-1686: Telephone number fields are now labelled as Home, Work, Other and Mobile.
BDP 1.26.4 Release Notes – Released 29th Sep 2020
- BDP-1692: Fixed the LettingWeb feeds.
BDP 1.26.3 Release Notes – Released 18th Sep 2020
- BDP-1678: Applied LettingWeb changes as requested by them.
BDP 1.26.2 Release Notes – Released 17th Sep 2020
- BDP-1691: Fixed the Notepad widget.
BDP 1.26.1 Release Notes – Released 8th Sep 2020
- BDP-1683: Fixed an issue causing some Calendar appointments to not appear in the widget.
BDP 1.26.0 Release Notes – Released 7th Sep 2020
- BDP-1656: Fixed and improved the Users widget in Configuration/Agency Details.
- Users assigned to a deleted branch will now appear in the widget.
- Users assigned to a deleted branch will appear with an error message indicating that the user must be re-assigned to another branch.
- Updated, tidied up, layout.
- Users can now be edited by either clicking on the pencil icon as before or on the user’s name.
- BDP-1657: Fixed the Contact Notes widget. The widget will not break the layout, anymore, when an HTML emails are directly copied as a note.
- BDP-1663: The Business Rules are now running in correct order fixing an issue where Send Email business rules depend on documents (attachments), that need to be generated by another business rule.
- BDP-1665: Fixed Property Details widget. The details can now be saved correctly after a failed attempt, due to validation, or having the same widget opened for editing in multiple tabs.
- BDP-1502: Lettings valuation can now be created from the Calendar. A new checkbox Letting Property is added under Property Details section in the Valuation Appointment form.
- Note: This is available only if the Lettings are enabled for the firm.
- BDP-1621: ESPC firms: Added a new requirement that needs to be met in order to successfully feed to ESPC. The Sold Price field is now mandatory only if the property is in one of the following Selling Statuses: Sold, Sold STC or Sold (keep alive).
- BDP-1633: Added telephone number validation. Incorrect, non-empty, values added to any phone number field will prevent the form from saving.
- BDP-1638: ESPC Slogan field was renamed to ESPC Publication.
- BDP-1639: ESPC Publication field is no longer mandatory for ESPC feeds and has now increased characters limit, from 40 to 275.
- BDP-1651: Improved Marketing Materials widget:
- Better feedback is now returned to the user when the file upload fails.
- Most fields will now show accepted formats under the field title.
- The file size was increased up to 20MB.
- BDP-1653: Added postcode validation. Typos where a 0 (zero) and o (letter O) can be confusing are now handled and will return an error on form submission.
- BDP-1659: A new Fee field was added for Purchasers contact groups. The field is per contact group and not an individual contact. It can be found on purchaser creation form or in the Management widget for a Purchaser contact group.
BDP 1.25.3 Release Notes – Released 22nd Jul 2020
- System updates
BDP 1.25.2 Release Notes – Released 15th Jul 2020
- System improvements
BDP 1.25.1 Release Notes – Released 10th Jul 2020
- BDP-1648: Fixed the creation and confirmation of valuations.
BDP 1.25.0 Release Notes – Released 9th Jul 2020
- BDP-1292: BDP users can now add date and time of upcoming live virtual viewings by using the Calendar icon in the Management widget.
- BDP-1568: Contact’s names for Viewings, Enquiries, Note of Interests and Offers now contain titles, where added.
BDP 1.24.4 Release Notes – Released 8th Jul 2020
- BDP-1647: Fixed the searching for lenders in Lenders widget.
- BDP-1645: Firm-specific Client Login updates
BDP 1.24.3 Release Notes – Released 30th Jun 2020
- BDP-1601: Fixed the Budget filter on Contacts page.
- BDP-1610: Fixed the Mark as (Not) Interested button for the following widgets:
- Property Contacts – when marked as not interested, the contact now disappears from the list.
- Home Report Requests – when marked as not interested, the contact will appear greyed out.
- Rightmove Requests – when marked as not interested, the contact will appear greyed out.
- BDP-1611: Fixed the Archive contact button for Property Contacts, Home Report Requests and Rightmove Requests widgets. Clicking the button now won’t take the user to Dashboard.
- BDP-1622: Fixed the Download button in Marketing Materials widget.
- BDP-1626: Improvements to image handling. Brochure PDF files created via Brochure Creator will be significantly reduced in size due to improved image resizing.
- VT2-9: Movie link 2 in Movie Details widget now feeds to Member Portal.
- VT2-12: Added new checkbox attribute Virtual Tour Available to Movie Details widget. This attribute feeds to Member Portal.
BDP 1.24.2 Release Notes – Released 25th May 2020
- BDP-1566: The selected Property Type is now correctly populated when Purchase Home Report is used.
- BDP-1567: The selected Surveyor is now correctly populated when Purchase Home Report is used.
BDP 1.24.1 Release Notes – Released 14th May 2020
- BDP-1608: Movie Details widget can now also be enabled for Lettings.
BDP 1.24.0 Release Notes – Released 7th May 2020
- BDP-1400: Viewings data can now be exported from Appointments/Viewings page.
- BDP-1573: Appointments/Viewings page was updated.
- Open viewings are now also displayed.
- Updated the layout to be the same as in the Viewings widget.
- BDP-1552: Added new Entry Date filter on properties’ list page.
- BDP-1596: Widget updates.
- BDP-1593: API updates.
- Added new flag replaceSearch used for Saved Searches. Third-party users can now decide whether to create new search criteria or update an existing one.
BDP 1.23.1 Release Notes – Released 22nd Apr 2020
- BDP-1569: Internal BDP to Rightmove communication changes.
- BDP-1583: GSB – Client Login Amendments
- BDP-1581: Fix to CSV report. Viewing Contact is now added correctly to the report.
- BDP-1586: Fix Client Login not displaying HR when it is present in BDP.
BDP 1.23.0 Release Notes – Released 12th Mar 2020
- BDP-1560: Client Login update to support new customers
BDP 1.22.2 Release Notes – Released 4th Mar 2020
- BDP-1563: Viewings – Initials, Day & highlight in Bold
BDP 1.22.1 Release Notes – Released 28th Feb 2020
- BDP-1556: Fix Client Login doesn’t handle viewings created outside BDP
BDP 1.22 Release Notes – Released 27th Feb 2020
- BDP-1352: Show Email/Document Templates and Business Rules in Alphabetical Order
- BDP-1357: Show all Viewings and Open Viewings in Date Order
- BDP-1422: Add Edit Client to Open Viewings
- BDP-1444: Show Open Viewings Appointments in Client Login
- BDP-1471: Add About BDP link to here
- BDP-1472: Remove unused Business Rules ‘Custom Logic’ Action
- BDP-1519: Add missing Applicant Search fields
- BDP-1476: Fix New Administrator being created as Standard User
- BDP-1477: Fix User missing Mandatory Email Address
- BDP-1497: Fix Contact by Email or Text not loading correct data
- BDP-1522: Fix Missing Property Viewing Contact causing blank Property Page
BDP 184.108.40.206 Release Notes – Released 6th Feb 2020
- BDP-1500: Unable to click attachment buttons after adding Contact
- BDP-1501: Rightmove Request Acknowledgement button not clickable after opening closed widget
BDP 1.21.1 Release Notes – Released 27th Jan 2020
- BDP-1472: Unable to Edit Open Viewings – Permission Error shown instead
- BDP-1475: Autocomplete popup prevents entering Contact information directly
- BDP-1475: Formatting error when two telephone numbers added to NOI/ENQ
BDP 1.21 Release Notes – Released 15th Jan 2020
- OV – unable to click & expand until page refreshed
- NOI Withdraw Event does not update
- Contact Notes – Formatting issue
- Client Login – Placeholder for url not working
- Rightmove ‘New Build’ flag to be added to Feed
- Unsubscribe Envelope – not updating on applicant list
- Contact Notes – Create a search filter
- Outlook UI
- Rightmove Requests – Acknowledgement tick box
- Property Detail Email – Add a Preamble field
- OV – applicants need to appear in the ‘Property Contacts’ widget
- Unsubscribe from a Property Alert
- New Heating Attributes
- Client Login Customisation