To create a new search
- click the button “Click here to add a new letting search”.
- Give the search a name
- Fill in as many or as few of the fields as required
- Click Save
Using an existing search
Once a tenant search has been entered into the system, it appears in the Letting details widget. There are a number of tools now available, presented as icons. From left to right they are:
- Edit the search criteria
- Remove the search from this widget
- Search the property database and email the results to the tenant
- Search the property database and display the results in the UI (user interface or admin panel). This will include properties that aren’t necessarily online.
- Search the property database in the website. This will display the results in your website and will only include properties that are online.